CCASA is very fortunate to have many generous donors and funders and would like to acknowledge these organizations and corporations who share our value of working towards healthy violence free communities.
- The United Way of Calgary and Area including donor option.
- Family and Community Support Services of the City of Calgary.
- FirstEnergy Capital Corp.
- Alberta Solicitor General.
- Community Initiative Program – Provincial Government.
- EnCana Cares Foundation.
- Alberta Lotteries (casino).
- Wild Rose Foundation.
- Alberta Children and Youth Services – Provincial Government.
- Federal Government Project Funding from the National Crime Prevention Centre (NCPC).
- Calgary Herald Christmas Fund.
- CCASA also has many corporate and private donors.
Annually CCASA must raise $200,000 to support our current programs and services. This has resulted in the need to fundraise for a percentage of these programs and agency infrastructure, other core positions and other projects the agency has defined as needed to accomplish the vision and mission of the organization.
We are grateful to all of our supporters!