JOIN OUR TEAM
Want to work with CCASA? Learn about our current job openings and apply to join our dedicated, hard-working team.
STUDENT PLACEMENTS & PRACTICUMS
CCASA works with accredited institutions to provide students in the field of social work, counselling or other areas related to the organization’s work an opportunity to gain valuable practical experience. CCASA’s commitment in this area enhances the programs offered at our local post-secondary education institutions, augments the students’ professional career and contributes to the specialized training of soon to be professionals in an area of specialty that affects millions of people in Canada each year. CCASA also gains tremendously by having students in the work environment.
If you are interested in completing a student placement at CCASA, please send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information clearly noted:
- Accredited institution you attend
- Year of program
- Placement term – include time frame that this would transpire in (ie. January-April and Year)
- Degree or diploma enrolled in
- Area that you are specifically interested in (ie. community development work, counselling, research or education)
- Qualifications required by your practicum supervisor (ie. BA, BSW, MSW)
We thank all applicants for their interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls please.